HOW TO USE A BULLET JOURNAL AS A COLLEGE STUDENT

Friday, February 24, 2017

HI GUYS HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL, 
SO TODAY I'M STARTING A NEW SECTION HERE IN MY BLOG  "BULLET JOURNAL" WHERE I WILL BE SHOWING YOU GUYS AN INSIDE OF MY BULLET JOURNAL AND MY FAVORITE LAYOUTS FOR THE MONTH AS WELL AS IN A WEEKLY BASIS.
 THIS PLANNING METHOD  HAS BEEN EVERYWHERE LATELY; PERSONALLY, I LIKE IT BECAUSE OF THE FLEXIBILITY THAT THE BULLET JOURNAL OFFERS VS. THE PLANNERS, WHERE EVERYTHING IS KIND OF SET IN STONE FOR YOU, SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO DIVIDING YOUR DAYS IN SO MANY DIFFERENT SECTIONS AND TASKS.
AS A COLLEGE STUDENT, PART-TIME WORKER, AND NEW BLOGGER IS EASY TO PROCRASTINATE, FORGET DEATHLINES, OR THINGS YOU HAD TO DO, BUT THE BULLET JOURNAL HAS SAVED MY SOUL AND I HAVE BEEN MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN EVER.
I GOT MY JOURNAL OFF OF AMAZON, THE BRAND IS "BOOKFACTORY," AND IT COSTED $9.99. I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS TOWARDS IT, I LIKE THE SIZE BUT THE PAGES BLEED THROUGH. I USUALLY USE STAEDTLER PENS.

LET'S JUMP TO IT: 
FIRST, I HAVE MY INDEX 
THE INDEX IS A BASIC OF BULLET JOURNALING, IT IS IN MOST BULLET JOURNALS FOUND IN THE HOW TO'S OF BULLET JOURNALS, YOUTUBE, ETC.
TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST I DONT USE THE INDEX AS MUCH.

ALSO, I ADDED A LIST OF "21LITTLE THINGS TO MAKE 2017 BETTER" THAT I FOUND ON PINTEREST. I USED THIS LIST TO COVER A PAGE THAT I MANAGED TO RUIN. I HAVE DONE SOME OF THE THINGS LISTED IN HERE AND SO FAR I LIKE IT.

FOR SCHOOL, SINCE THIS IS A POST ON BULLET JOURNALS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS, I HAVE A SEMESTER AT A GLASS PAGE TO RECORD ALL MY SCHOOL FUTURE ASSIGNMENTS, TESTS, QUIZZES, ETC.

ALSO, FOR MY SCHOOL PAGES I HAVE A GRADE TRACKER FOR EACH OF MY CLASSES.

IN MY MONTHLY PAGES I HAVE A HABIT TRACKER SET UP TO TRACK (DUH! HAHA) MY STUDY SESSIONS, CLASS ATTENDANCE, AND 15 MIN. REVIEW AT NIGHT OF THE MATERIAL GIVEN ON THAT DAY.
ON MY WEEKLY SET UP I HAVE SPACES DESIGNATED FOR TASKS FOR SCHOOL, BLOG, WORK ETC.

 I TRIED TO STEP ON TOP OF THINGS BY PLANNING THE UPCOMING WEEK ON FRIDAY MORNINGS SO THAT ASSIGNMENTS WON'T CAUGH ME BY SURPRISE.
I ATTEMPTED TO DO A MONTHLY PAGE FOR THE READINGS I HAVE TO DO FOR MY CLASSES, BUT I DID NOT WORK SO I HAVE TO REMOVE IT.

AND THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT GUYS
THANKS FOR READING
-JULIE X

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© STYLE JOURNALER. Design by FCD.