NEW BULLET JOURNAL SET UP: JULY 2017- DECEMBER 2017


HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!
TODAY I HAVE ANOTHER SERIES OF MY BULLET JOURNAL, HOWEVER THIS ONE IS A REALLY EXCITING ONE BECAUSE, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE TITLE IS ON MY NEW BULLET JOURNAL SET UP! (FROM JULY TO DECEMBER 2017)
AS YOU GUYS KNOW, IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY POSTS ON MY BULLET JOURNAL FROM JULY AND AUGUST (IF YOU WANNA CHECK THEM OUT CLICK HERE (JULY) AND HERE (AUGUST) I GOT A NEW JOURNAL!
SO ON THIS POST I WILL SHOW YOU SOME OF THE CATEGORIES OF PAGES THAT I HAVE BEEN PLANNING WITH SO MUCH CARE, SINCE I RUINED MY LAST BULLET JOURNAL CATEGORIES AND ENDED UP WITH A MESS.
THIS NEW PAGES ARE THE ONES I USED THE MOST IN MY LAST JOURNAL, AND OBVIOUSLY SOME HAVE BEEN IMPROVED AND WITH PRETTIER HAND WRITING.
SO LETS DIVE IN!


FIRST, I HAVE A 2017 PAGE, JUST TO MARK THE FIRST PAGE, AS WITH THE OTHER PAGES I KEPT IT MINIMAL.


FUTURE LOG

2017 GOALS (PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MY GOALS LOL)

DEBT TRACKER
THIS ARE THE DEBTS THAT I HAVE TO PAY, I REALLY WANT TO FINISH PAYING 2 CREDIT CARDS AND CLOSE THEM DOWN. 


WISHLIST
THIS WISHLIST IS FOR MORE EXPENSIVE STUFF THAT I WANT. I HAVE TO SHOT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS WITH MY IPHONE, SO I REALLY WANT A CAMERA THAT IS NOT TOO BIG, PROBABLY I WILL END UP BUYING THE SONY A5100, BUT I DEFINITELY HAVE TO SAVE SOME MONEY.


21 LITTLE THINGS
I GOT THE IDEA OF THIS PAGE FROM AN ARTICLE IN BUZZFEED, I JUST SUMMARIZED IT, BUT I REALLY LIKE THE MESSAGE. ALSO, THIS LIST IS MADE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE  A BETTER YEAR IF YOU DO THEM




THESE THINGS
THESE ARE DOODLES OF THINGS OR ACTIONS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY OR HELP IMPROVE MY MOOD.


THE WORLD
HERE IS A MAP OF COUNTRIES OR CITIES I WANT TO TRAVEL TO, AND THE BUCKET LIST ARE THINGS I WANT TO DO DURING MY LIFETIME. I THINK THISE TWO PAGES SERVE TO GIVE MYSELF SOME INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION.

BUCKET LIST
PLACES I NEED TO SEE, THINGS I HAVE TO DO 





PLACES TO GO IN CALI
ON THIS PAGE I HAVE SOME PARTS OF CALIFORNIA THAT I REALLY WANT TO VISIT, AS YOU CAN SEE I LIVE NEXT TO THE MEXICO-US BORDER (IT'S LIKE A 15MIN DRIVE ON THE FREEWAY). I THINK THERE IS SO MUCH TO EXPLORE IN CALIFORNIA AND TAKE ROAD TRIPS, JUST TO GET TO KNOW MY STATE A LITTLE BETTER.

COFFEE SHOPS IN SD
THIS PAGE IS A LITTLE LIST, THAT WILL GROW MORE, OF COFFEE SHOPS I WANT TO VISIT.  I LIKE EXPLORING AND SEEING DIFFERENT PLACES. AS FOR RIGHT NOW I HAVE ONLY VISITED ONE. THE GRAPHIC AT THE END OF THE PAGE IS FROM PINTEREST.


















WARDROBE CAPSULE (SUMMER) 
I ALREADY DID A BLOG POST ON THE MY WARDROBE CAPSULE FOR SUMMER SO I WONT GO INTO DETAIL. IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT CLICK HERE.
ALTHOUGH I WILL MENTION THE MEASUREMENT PAGE, THIS IS FOR ALL THE ON-LINE SHOPPING I DO ON A REGULAR BASIS, I LIKE TO KEEP IN MEASUREMENTS IN MY BULLET JOURNALS (JUST IN CASE).







IN THE LAST PAGES I HAVE A FALL 2017 TRENDS, I LIKE TO WRITE DOWN THE TRENDS SEEN ON FASHION WEEK BECAUSE THAT WAY I AM ABLE TO KNOW WHAT WILL BE IN SO I CAN START SHOPPING OR RESEARCHING EARLY FOR LOOKBOOKS OR FASHION RELATED BLOG POSTS.

MY FALL/WINTER WARDROBE CAPSULE, TRACKER AND WISHLIST STILL EMPTY BECAUSE WE ARE A LITTLE TOO FAR FROM FALL/WINTER.

CAR FIX EXPENSES
ON THIS PAGE A HAVE A LOG FOR MY CAR FIX EXPENSES, I HAVE AN OLDER CAR (2006) SO PROBLEMS ARE STARTING TO ARISE AND COST MORE, SO I LIKE TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT I HAVE SPEND MONEY ON.


SUMMER TO-DO
THIS PAGE IS LIKE A MASTER TO-DO LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO DURING MY SUMMER BREAK, SINCE IM OFF SCHOOL AND WORKING A PART OF A PART TIME JOB ALLOWS ME TO HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME, SO I MADE A MASTER TO-DO LIST.


AND THAT'S IT FOR THIS SECTION, I THINK THIS SECTION OF MY BUJO IS MORE PERSONAL BECAUSE IT INCLUDES MY GOALS, BUCKET LIST AND THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY.  
HOPE THAT MAYBE YOU COULD FIND SOME INSPO FOR YOUR  BUJO IN THIS POST. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT CATEGORIES/PAGES YOU USE ON YOUR BUJO? OR WHAT WERE (IF ANY) YOUR FAVES FROM MINE?
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
-JULIE

PS. COMING UP:
I WILL BE DOING A SOCIAL MEDIA, CONTENT CALENDAR ETC ON MY BUJO POST  AND ANOTHER ONE FOR THE NEW SCHOOL SEMESTER SECTION ON MY BUJO (SEMESTER AT A GLANCE, SCHEDULE, FAFSA TRACKER ETC) SO STAY TUNE!!

Labels: , ,