THE PERFECT DRESS FOR THE SUMMER

Sunday, September 3, 2017





HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING AN AWESOME DAY!
ON TODAY'S POST I'LL SHARE WITH YOU MY FAVORITE DRESS FOR THE SUMMER
I HAVE BEEN EYEING THIS BABY SINCE MAY AND I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO PUT MY HANDS ON IT.


I HAVE BEEN WANTING A RED POLKA DOT MIDI DRESS FOR AGES, I LOVE HOW THE GIVE YOU A CLASSY BUT YET EFFORTLESS VIBE AND THIS DRESS DOES EXACTLY THAT. 
THE DRESS IS FROM LULU'S, THE MATERIAL IS VERY FLOWY AND THE LENGHT IS JUST PERFECT, ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THE V-NECK SINCE IT TENDS TO OPEN UP A LITTLE TOO MUCH AND SHOW THE GIRLS, BUT NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE FIXED WITH A SAFETY PIN ON THE INSIDE OF THE V-NECK. 
BECAUSE IM QUITE SHORT (5.2'') AND THE DRESS IS A TAD TOO LONG ON ME, I PAIRED IT WITH THESE GRAY PUMPS FROM PUBLIC DESIRE TO ELONGATE MY SHORT LEGS. BAG WISE IM CARRYING THIS BEAUTIFUL STRAW BAG, WHICH I HAVE BEEN CARRYING EVERYWHERE, I GOT THIS BAG IN A TRIP TO YUCATAN, MEXICO AND IT'S NOT EXACTLY STRAW IT'S MADE OF A THICKER AND STURDIER MATERIAL THAT COMES FROM A NATIVE YUCATECAN PLANT CALLED HENEQUEN.





 dress: lulus (here)
shoes: public desire

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© STYLE JOURNALER. Design by FCD.